Product added to cart
PetSafe Deluxe Bark Control Collar
This bark collar is designed with 15 levels of static stimulation that help discourage nuisance barking and whining.
PETSAFE DELUXE BARK CONTROL COLLAR
Redirect excessive barking with the new PetSafe Bark Collar. This bark collar is designed with 15 levels of static stimulation that help discourage nuisance barking and whining. The Bark Collar automatically finds the perfect setting to help your dog learn to stop barking. The stimulation levels of the collar automatically increase with each bark until barking stops. The static stimulation is annoying yet safe for dogs. A built-in safety feature automatically shuts the collar off for 3 minutes if your dog barks more than 15 times within an 80 second period. As your dog learns to bark less, stimulation levels are reduced. The Bark Collar is a great choice for dogs weighing at least 3.6 kg and more than 6 months old.
- Gentle Static Stimulation - The Bark Collar has 15 levels of static stimulation; the static feeling is surprising but harmless
- No False Activation - Sound and vibration sensors ensure the collar only activates when the dog wearing it barks
- Progressive Levels - The Bark Collar starts with the lowest level of static stimulation and increases to the next level each time your dog barks; the collar shuts off automatically after 80 seconds
- Waterproof Collar - The bark collar holds up to rain, snow, mud and other outdoor conditions
- Sized for Most Dogs - The Bark Collar fits most dogs weighing 3.6 kg or more; collar strap fits neck sizes up to 68 cm
- Replaceable Batteries - The bark collar uses a 6-volt alkaline battery; PetSafe battery replacement part number is RFA-18-11
- For indoor or outdoor use
- For dogs 3.6 kg and up
- Fits neck sizes up to 68.6 cm
- 15 adjustable levels of static stimulation
- Sound & vibration sensors - only your dog's bark causes stimulation
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Collar uses 1 x 6 Volt battery (included)
- Bark Control Unit
- Adjustable Nylon Collar
- Battery (PetSafe RFA-18-11)
- Operating Guide
There are situations where any system using electronic collars that deliver static stimulation should not be used:
- In dogs or cats under 6 months of age. (not for cats less than 2.7 kg and dogs less than 3.6 kg)
- Pregnant or nursing bitches.
- Dogs or cats with health problems especially heart disease.
- Dogs or cats that is unable to respond appropriately due to injury, illness, age or senility.
- Where dogs or cats have aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs or cats suffering from separation anxiety and similar anxiety related disorders.
- Remember to always start training at the lowest intensity level.
Note: While these products are effective on most dogs, we can't guarantee effectiveness as circumstances and temperaments vary from dog to dog. As such we can't take returns unless deemed faulty.
|Delivery Lead Time||2 - 3 Working days|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.
We found other products you might like!