Petsafe Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence Pet Containment System
He may be stubborn, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be kept safe and secure. To help manage your strong-willed dog, this In-Ground Fence system and Receiver Collar comes equipped with five adjustable levels of electrical stimulation, including a tone-only plus vibration mode. The adjustable Receiver Collar is especially designed for hard-to-train dogs of every size.
- For outdoor use only
- For dogs 3.6 kg and up
- Fits neck sizes 15 – 71 cm
- 4 adjustable levels of static stimulation
- Vibration option, perfect for hearing impaired pets
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Over Stimulation Protection: Stimulation stops after 30 seconds
- Covers up to 13 ares (1/3 acre/0.13 hectares) with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 400 ares/10 acres/4 hectares (additional wire and flags required)
- For stubborn or hard-to-train dogs
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground Add-A-Dog Receiver Collars
- Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Collar uses 1 x 9 Volt battery
- Battery usually lasts 1-3 months
- Good/low battery indicator
- Transmitter with Power Adaptor
- Waterproof Receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 15 cm – 71cm
- Operating and Training Guide
- 150 m of Wire and 50 Flags
- Test Light Tool
- 9 Volt Battery (PAC11-12067)
There are situations where any system using electronic collars that deliver static stimulation should not be used:
- In dogs or cats under 6 months of age. (not for cats less than 2.7 kg and dogs. Less than 3.6 kg)
- Pregnant or nursing bitches.
- Dogs or cats with health problems especially heart disease.
- Dogs or cats that is unable to respond appropriately due to injury, illness, age or senility.
- Where dogs or cats have aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs or cats suffering from separation anxiety and similar anxiety related disorders.
- Remember to always start training at the lowest intensity level.