Petsafe Stubborn Dog Add-A-Dog Extra Receiver Collar
This extra Receiver Collar can be used to add another dog to any PetSafe In-Ground Fence system or as a replacement collar to the Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence system.
This collar is not a complete system and needs to be used with a compatible transmitter.
- Highest intensity level available
- For dogs 3.6 kg and up
- Fits neck sizes 15 – 71 cm
- 5 adjustable levels of static stimulation
- Tone with vibration mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Over Stimulation Protection: Stimulation stops after 30 seconds
- Covers up to 13 ares (1/3 acre/0.13 hectares) with included boundary wire
- For stubborn or hard-to-train dogs
- Uses 1 x 9 Volt battery (not included)
- Battery usually lasts 1-3 months
- Good/low battery indicator
- Compatible with PetSafe In-Ground Fence systems
There are situations where any system using electronic collars that deliver static stimulation should not be used:
- In dogs or cats under 6 months of age. (not for cats less than 2.7 kg and dogs. Less than 3.6 kg)
- Pregnant or nursing bitches.
- Dogs or cats with health problems especially heart disease.
- Dogs or cats that is unable to respond appropriately due to injury, illness, age or senility.
- Where dogs or cats have aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs or cats suffering from separation anxiety and similar anxiety related disorders.
- Remember to always start training at the lowest intensity level.